The school is now closed for summer recess until July 27th. You can still complete the online enrollment application, but it may not be reviewed until we return.
2020-2021 Dates and Programs
First Day of School (Grades 1-5): August 17, 2020
First Day of School (Kindergarten): August 20, 2020
Kindergarten and New Student Enrollment Process
Enrollment is now online. Please follow this link to complete the enrollment application and upload the required documents. If you are unable to upload the documents for any reason, please email Mary Hardy (email@example.com) and we will determine how to proceed.
Required Documents: (if not submitted online with enrollment, must be emailed to Mary Hardy or brought to the school office between July 27th – August 14th.)
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency *Not required if student lives outside of Lone Peak Elementary boundaries (see below)
- Recent mortgage statement or lease agreement AND recent utility bill with service address
- If the above documents are not available, please submit any TWO alternative documents from the attached Proof of Residency document.
- Proof of ID
- Guardian’s Current Driver’s License, Passport, or Government Photo ID
*Students Who Live Outside Lone Peak Elementary Boundaries
Must fit one of the following criteria to enroll at Lone Peak Elementary:
- Apply for permit at permits.canyonsdistrict.org
- Student has been accepted into Supplemental Kindergarten or Dual Immersion program at Lone Peak. Supplemental Kindergarten permit is only good for kindergarten year.
AM/PM Kindergarten Session Preference Process
Students accepted into the supplemental kindergarten program should not fill out this survey.
Parents should use the survey below to submit their AM/PM session preference.
- SURVEY LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HJG59BL. This survey will open on Wednesday, May 13th at 10:00 a.m.
- Preference is first-come, first-served, and will be granted in the order that the surveys are received. We may not be able to honor every request depending upon space.
- We are hoping to notify parents of class placement by the last day of school, May 29th. This information will be sent via email.