2020-2021 Dates and Programs
First Day of School (Grades 1-5): August 24, 2020
First Day of School (Kindergarten): August 27, 2020
Kindergarten and New Student Enrollment Process
Enrollment is now online. Please follow this link to complete the enrollment application and upload the required documents. If you are unable to upload the documents for any reason, please email Mary Hardy (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will determine how to proceed.
Required Documents: (if not submitted online with enrollment, must be emailed to Mary Hardy or brought to the school office before the first day of school.)
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Record
- TWO Proofs of Residency *Not required if student lives outside of Lone Peak Elementary boundaries (see below)
- Recent mortgage statement or lease agreement AND recent utility bill with service address
- If the above documents are not available, please submit any TWO alternative documents from the attached Proof of Residency document.
- Proof of ID – email directly to Mary Hardy or bring in person as there is not a place to upload this online.
- Guardian’s Current Driver’s License, Passport, or Government Photo ID
Students Who Live Outside Lone Peak Elementary Boundaries
Must fit one of the following criteria to enroll at Lone Peak Elementary:
- Apply for permit at permits.canyonsdistrict.org
- Student has been accepted into Supplemental Kindergarten or Dual Immersion program at Lone Peak. Supplemental Kindergarten permit is only good for kindergarten year.
Students Transferring from Another Canyons School
Students transferring from another Canyons School District school should first notify their current school that they are exiting and need to be withdrawn from Skyward. After the school withdraws the student, please follow the new student enrollment process listed on this page.
Birth certificates and immunizations do not need to be uploaded if the student attended another Canyons school. Two proofs of residency and photo ID are still required.
AM/PM Kindergarten Session Preference Process
Parents should use the survey below to submit their AM/PM session preference (Students accepted into the supplemental kindergarten program should not fill out this survey).
- SURVEY LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HJG59BL. The survey will open on Wednesday, May 13th at 10:00 a.m.
- Preference is first-come, first-served, and will be granted in the order that the surveys are received. We may not be able to honor every request depending upon space.