Breakfast is from 8:30 – 8:50 a.m. Students who are eating breakfast may be dropped off beginning at 8:30 a.m. Only students who are eating will be allowed in the cafeteria. Once students are done eating, they will be dismissed to class.
All other students may be dropped off beginning at 8:40 a.m.
The school breakfast/lunch menus, nutritional information, and monthly pricing can be found on Nutrislice.com or by using the quick-link icon in the slider on our website homepage. We also send home the menu/event calendar the last day of every month. Please be aware that menu items may change based on availability.
There is a cost for school meals for the 2022-2023 school year. Payments will now be made exclusively online through Skyward Family Access.
Families can submit free and reduced-price meal applications online through Skyward Family Access during Back-to-School Registration or they can obtain paper applications at the school.
The cost for student breakfast is $1.00 and student lunch is $2.00.
Any visitors to the cafeteria who want to eat school meals will have to pay with either exact cash or check as there is no way to make change. Adult meal cost is $3.75.
To make a payment, log into Skyward Family Access and follow the steps below:
- Make sure All Students are selected from the top drop-down arrow
- Click on the Food Service tab
- Click on “Make a Payment” next to each student’s name
- You can make a one-time payment or set up auto replenish
- Payments can be made using a debit/credit card or e-check
- Troubleshooting: If you have an expired card already on file, you will need to delete all payment methods and add them again.