Breakfast is from 8:30 – 8:50 a.m. Students who are eating breakfast may be dropped off beginning at 8:30 a.m. Only students who are eating will be allowed in the cafeteria. Once students are done eating, they will be dismissed to class.
The school breakfast/lunch menus, nutritional information, and monthly pricing can be found on Nutrislice.com or by using the quick-link icon in the slider on our website homepage. We also send home the menu/event calendar the last day of every month. Please be aware that menu items may change based on availability.
The cost for student breakfast is $1.00 and student lunch is $2.00. Parents who meet certain income levels can submit a free and reduced meal application online through Skyward Family Access during Back-to-School Online Registration.
Payments are made online through Skyward Family Access.
Meals are deducted by scanning the barcode on students’ PBIS Rewards badges. If students forget their badge, they will need to wait at the back of the line and give their first and last name.
To make a student payment, log into Skyward Family Access and follow the steps below:
- Make sure All Students are selected from the top drop-down arrow
- Click on the Food Service tab
- Click on “Make a Payment” next to each student’s name
- You can make a one-time payment or set up auto replenish
- Payments can be made using a debit/credit card or e-check
- Troubleshooting: If you have an expired card already on file, you will need to delete all payment methods and add them again.
- Adult breakfast is $3.00 and adult lunch is $5.00. Adult visitors to the cafeteria who want to eat school meals must pay with exact cash.
- Visitors will be required to complete the electronic sign-in at the office.
- Visitors may only bring food/drink for their own students.