Table of Contents
We are now accepting new student enrollment applications for the 2022-2023 school year. Please carefully review the information and important dates below.
Any student who is not currently attending Lone Peak Elementary and wants to attend next year needs to complete the enrollment application process.
- Use this ENROLLMENT LINK to complete the enrollment application.
- Upload ALL of the required documents below to the enrollment application. (See exceptions below for district transfer students and students accepted on permit, dual immersion, or supplemental kindergarten.)
- Birth Certificate
- Birth certificates can be printed in-person at most Utah Health Departments.
- Immunization Record (printout, not yellow card) OR Exemption Training Certificate
- Students who have not yet received all immunizations should still submit their current record at the time of application. The completed record must be sent to the school within the first 21 calendar days of school or the student will be excluded from school
- Proof of Address – Acceptable Documents
- Must be the whole document, not picture of the envelope
- Birth Certificate
- If all of the documents have been received, you should receive an email confirmation from the school that your enrollment application has been approved within two business days.
- Applications submitted during summer recess will not be processed until we return.
- For kindergarten students, please see the important dates below for information on applying for the supplemental (all day) kindergarten program or submitting the AM/PM kindergarten session preference request forms. If your student does not apply for supplemental kindergarten or fill out an AM/PM kindergarten session preference request form, he/she will be placed in an AM/PM class where there is room.
- Once you receive an email confirmation from the school that your enrollment application is approved, the final step is to complete Online Registration. This is required for every student, every school year. You will complete this using the Skyward Family Access account that you created and log in here.
- Online Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is not currently open. It will open a few weeks before school starts and must be completed before the first day of school.
District Transfer Students & Students accepted on Permit, Dual Immersion, or Supplemental Kindergarten
- Students transferring from another Canyons District school do not need to provide a birth certificate or immunization record, provided they are on file with the current school. Enrollment application and proof of address are still required.
- Students who do not live inside Lone Peak Elementary boundaries, and have either been accepted on permit or have been notified of acceptance into the dual immersion or supplemental kindergarten program, do not need to provide proof of address. Enrollment application, birth certificate, and immunization record are still required.
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022 – Supplemental Kindergarten application window opened at 10 a.m., first-come, first-served Supplemental Kindergarten Application
- Monday, February 28, 2022 – AM/PM Kindergarten Session Preference Form window opens at 10 a.m., first-come, first-served for students who have submitted enrollment application and all required documents. Kindergarten Session Preference Form 2022-2023
- Monday, March 28-Friday, April 15, 2022 – Classroom Environment Request Window
- Friday, April 15, 2022 – Kindergarten Orientation 9:30-11:00
- Thursday, May 26, 2022- Class placements will be emailed to parents
- Friday, August 12, 2022 – Meet the Teacher (details will be emailed out closer to date)
- Monday, August 1-Friday, August 12, 2022 – Online Registration must be completed for every student on Skyward Family Access
- Monday, August 15-Wednesday, August 17, 2022 – Kindergarten Entry Assessments (details will be emailed closer to date)
- Monday, August 15, 2022 – First Day of School for Grades 1-5
- Thursday, August 18, 2022 – First Day of School for Kindergarten
Supplemental (All Day) Kindergarten
Students interested in the supplemental (all day) program, can find more information or apply at http://ksih.canyonsdistrict.org/. Application window opens on January 25, 2022 at 10 a.m., first-come, first-served.
Students interested in the Mandarin Chinese dual immersion program who are entering 1st grade in the 2022-2023 school year can find more information or apply at http://dual.canyonsdistrict.org/. Students can apply during their kindergarten year when the application window opens, usually in the fall.
Please search our website for answers to frequently asked questions, like school hours, calendars and bell schedules, busing, lunch menus, etc.
For any other questions, please email Mary Hardy (Administrative Assistant) or call the school at 801-826-8650.