Table of Contents
We are now accepting new student enrollment applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Please carefully review the information and important dates below.
Any student who is not currently attending Lone Peak Elementary and wants to attend next year needs to complete the enrollment application process.
- Use this ENROLLMENT LINK to complete the enrollment application.
- Upload ALL of the required documents below to the enrollment application. *See exceptions below for transfer students and students on permit or special programs.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (printout, not yellow card) OR Exemption Training Certificate
- Students who have not yet received all immunizations should still submit their current record at the time of application. The completed record must be sent to the school within the first 21 calendar days of school or the student will be excluded from school
- Proof of Address – Acceptable Documents
- Must be the whole document, not picture of the envelope
- If all of the documents have been received, you should receive an email confirmation from the school that your enrollment application has been approved within two business days.
- Applications submitted during summer recess will not be processed until we return.
- Students entering kindergarten (AM or PM) should fill out the Kindergarten Session Preference Request 2021-2022.
- Once you receive an email confirmation from the school that your enrollment application is approved, the final step is to complete Online Registration. This is required for every student, every school year. You will complete this using the Skyward Family Access account that you created and log in here.
- Online Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is not currently open. It will open a few weeks before school starts and must be completed before the first day of school.
District Transfer Students & Students on Permit or Special Program
- Students transferring from another Canyons District school do not need to provide a birth certificate or immunization record, provided they are on file with the current school. Enrollment application and proof of address are still required.
- Students who do not live inside Lone Peak Elementary boundaries, and have either been accepted on permit or have been notified of acceptance into the dual immersion or supplemental kindergarten program, do not need to provide proof of address. Enrollment application, birth certificate, and immunization record are still required.
Friday, August 13 – Meet the Teacher (details will be emailed out closer to date)
Friday, August 13 – Online Registration must be completed (required for every student – will open in August 2021)
Monday-Wednesday, August 16-18 – Kindergarten Entry Assessments (details will be emailed out closer to date)
Monday, August 16 – First Day of School for Grades 1-5
Thursday, August 19 – First Day of School for Kindergarten
Supplemental (All Day) Kindergarten
Students interested in the supplemental (all day) program, can find more information or apply at http://ksih.canyonsdistrict.org/.
Students interested in the Mandarin Chinese dual immersion program who are entering 1st grade in the 2021-2022 school year can find more information or apply at http://dual.canyonsdistrict.org/
Please search our website for answers to frequently asked questions, like school hours, calendars and bell schedules, bussing, lunch menus, etc.
For any other questions, please email Mary Hardy (Administrative Assistant) or call the school at 801-826-8650.