May is the month to discover how your child measures up against State Standards. Please consult the attached schedules to help us ensure that all students are in attendance and have the opportunity to show us their abilities.
- Kindergarten: May 12th
- Grades 1-5: May 16th
Kindergarten Orientation will be Friday, April 22nd from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. at Lone Peak Elementary. ***This year we are encouraging parents AND students to attend.***
Please bring the following REQUIRED documents to the main office ASAP in order to completely register your student:
- Original Birth Certificate (copy will be made in the office)
- Current Immunization Record OR Exemption Form from the Utah Department of Health
- Proof of Address (IN Lone Peak boundaries) - utility bill, driver's license, etc.
- Permit (OUT of Lone Peak boundaries) - must be filled out in the office.
- Registration Paperwork in Office:
- Registration Form
- Records Request (if applicable)
- AM/PM Session Preference Form
- Residency Questionnaire
You will also be required to complete online registration through your Skyward Family Access account in August 2016 before the first day of school. You will receive your user name and password either in the office or in the mail.
Please contact the main office at 801-826-8650 if you have any questions.
We value your support and feedback. Please take a moment to complete the Lone Peak PTA survey below. It will only take a minute or two, but will provide valuable information for our students.
Lone Peak Elementary School student drop off and pick up is a very busy time. As a result, we are outlining the procedures for you to ensure the safety of our students. Please read the important information in the memo below. Thank you!