It is once again time for SAGE testing. Grades 3-5 will participate in SAGE beginning April 24th. We are excited to see how much students learned this year! It is really helpful if students arrive to school on time and are present during the time period when their classes will test. This helps us provide a productive testing environment so that we can have an accurate reflection of our student performance. It is also important that students get plenty of rest and eat a healthy breakfast prior to testing. We appreciate your support during this time! Go Lone Peak Eagles! Rock the Test!
We are currently registering students in grades 1st - 5th for the 2017-2018 school year. (Please see the previous post for registering kindergarten students.)
The first day of school for 1st - 5th grade will be August 23, 2017.
Please bring the following REQUIRED documents to the main office ASAP in order to completely register your student:
- Birth Certificate (copy will be made in the office)
- Current Immunization Record OR Exemption Form from the Utah Department of Health
- Proof of Address (IN Lone Peak boundaries and NO current sibling at Lone Peak) - utility bill, driver's license, etc.
- Permit (OUT of Lone Peak boundaries) - must be filled out in the office.
- Registration paperwork in office or printed online:
You will also be required to complete online registration through your Skyward Family Access account in August 2017 before the first day of school. You will receive your user name and password either in the office or in the mail.
Please contact the main office at 801-826-8650 if you have any questions.