Kindergarten Orientation will be Friday, April 22nd from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. at Lone Peak Elementary. ***This year we are encouraging parents AND students to attend.***
Please bring the following REQUIRED documents to the main office ASAP in order to completely register your student:
- Original Birth Certificate (copy will be made in the office)
- Current Immunization Record OR Exemption Form from the Utah Department of Health
- Proof of Address (IN Lone Peak boundaries) - utility bill, driver's license, etc.
- Permit (OUT of Lone Peak boundaries) - must be filled out in the office.
- Registration Paperwork in Office:
- Registration Form
- Records Request (if applicable)
- AM/PM Session Preference Form
- Residency Questionnaire
You will also be required to complete online registration through your Skyward Family Access account in August 2016 before the first day of school. You will receive your user name and password either in the office or in the mail.
Please contact the main office at 801-826-8650 if you have any questions.