Kindergarten Orientation will be Friday, April 14th from 9:30 - 11:00 a.m. at Lone Peak Elementary. ***This year we are encouraging parents AND students to attend.***
The first day of school for kindergarten will be August 28, 2017.
Please remember that in order to be eligible for kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year, your child MUST be five years of age on or before September 1, 2017.
Please bring the following REQUIRED documents to the main office on the date of the orientation or ASAP in order to completely register your student:
- Birth Certificate (copy will be made in the office)
- Current Immunization Record OR Exemption Form from the Utah Department of Health
- Proof of Address (IN Lone Peak boundaries and NO current sibling at Lone Peak) - utility bill, driver's license, etc.
- Permit (OUT of Lone Peak boundaries) - must be filled out in the office.
- Registration paperwork in office or printed online:
You will also be required to complete online registration through your Skyward Family Access account in August 2017 before the first day of school. You will receive your user name and password either in the office or in the mail.
Please contact the main office at 801-826-8650 if you have any questions.